This year’s Southlake Chamber Awards was spectacular in all kinds of ways. It was funny, entertaining, and had great live music, that would make anyone want to dance. Most of all, this Chamber Awards celebration highlighted the impact of many individuals and organizations in the community that strives to serve the community in so many ways.
Hosted at the Marq Southlake by Mayor John Huffman and President and CEO of the Southlake Chamber, Mark Guilbert, this special evening was an evening that you couldn’t miss out on. The theme was SouthStone, a parody of the iconic television show Yellowstone. Ryan Davis from Ryan Davis Media provided an excellent short film, which had many cheering and having a good time. The event also had a live longhorn, mini Line Dancing Lessons, a trick roper, and a silent auction. a wine/whiskey pull and a delicious dinner catered by Scratch Kitchen.
Below are the winners of each category for this year’s Southlake Chamber Awards.
- Citizen of the Year, Kush Rao
- Legacy Award, City of Southlake
- Chairman’s Award, Pastor Sterling Smith
- President’s Award, Michael Young and Kathy Talley
- Civic Group of the Year, GRACE
- Director of the Year, Karl Chester
- Corporate Business of the Year, Cambria Hotel & Suites Southlake DFW
- Small Business of the Year, Selph Marketing
- Volunteer of the Year, Lynda and Robert Warner
- Ambassador of the Year, Bill Tait III
- Youth of the Year, Zach Lacy
Thank you to all winners and nominees for making a true impact on the community.