If there is one thing the GRACE Community needs to know, it’s this: We love our volunteers! The hard work, dedication, and compassion of our volunteers are crucial to GRACE’s ability to serve the families and individuals in our community. Words cannot express how appreciative GRACE is of its volunteers. From sorting clothes at Donation Station, to early morning set up at the GRACE Gala, GRACE volunteers go above and beyond for our community!
If you’re looking to get involved in our community and join the team of GRACE volunteers (but have yet to do so), we want to show you how easy it is to get started!
Anyone interested in volunteering at GRACE just needs to follow these three steps:
- Signup and Volunteer!
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email with the GRACE Volunteer Orientation Packet and the links to our online sign up. From there, you can start volunteering!
For a more in-depth look at getting started:
1. Send your Volunteer Application to the GRACE Volunteer Coordinator at Volunteer@GRACEGrapevine.org
- For our Community Service Restitution (CSR) Volunteers: Please send in a copy of your court forms with your Volunteer Application
2. Once we have received your application, you will receive our New Volunteer Orientation packet.
- This packet contains everything you will need to get started: The History, Mission, and Focus of GRACE, information on all of our volunteer opportunities, instructions for using the online signup, age requirements, and an overview on all of the available volunteer opportunities we have for younger kids.
2a. For our CSR Volunteers: Once we have received your application and court forms, you will receive our CSR Volunteer Orientation packet.
- This packet contains everything you will need to get started: The History, Mission, and Focus of GRACE, information on all of our volunteer opportunities available for CSR hours, instructions for using the online signup, age requirements, and important information on logging hours and how the steps needed to get a Verification Letter.
3. With your Orientation packet, you will also receive the links to our online signup. From there, you are officially a GRACE Volunteer!
4. We welcome you to attend Discover GRACE for an in-depth look in all the ways you can get involved!
*Note to our CSR Volunteers: Those seeking CSR Hours are welcome to attend Discover GRACE. However, only three locations are available to our CSR Volunteers at this time: Our Donation Station, GRACEful Buys in Euless, and our Food Pantry.
Discover GRACE will be held the second Tuesday of every month, starting at 5:00pm at GRACE Main | 837 E Walnut St, Grapevine, TX 76051. Registration is required for this event. Please register using this link.
We are very excited to announce these changes! For any questions, please reach out to the GRACE Volunteer Coordinator at Volunteer@GRACEgrapevine.org.