The GRACE Christmas Cottage presented by Park Place Lexus Grapevine provides new, unwrapped gifts to families facing financial hardship due to limited income or recent emergency. Over 2,700 individuals and families are served at Christmas Cottage each holiday season. This incredible effort is sustained by gifts donated by the community, hundreds of volunteer hours, and many, many batches of cookies!
We invite you to be a part of our effort in making spirits bright. Consider dropping off new, unwrapped toys from our Toy Holiday Wish List. We have a long list of simple ways anyone can get involved!
Ways to get involved:
Host a toy collection within your group
View, download or share our 2019 Toy Wish List here.
- Gift Card Drive
- New Toy Drive
- Set up a tree display for people to adopt ornaments with toy item wishes.
- Use our Holiday Food List to host a Holiday Food Drive.
- Assist clients, price items and help with the maintenance of our Cottage. Spanish-speaking volunteers are always needed. Please call or email Lori Stevens, our Seasonal Programs Coordinator, at 817-992-4690.
- Bake cookies for families — we need twelve dozen daily!
- Clean, unpack and sort the Christmas Cottage after closing.
Pick up toys
- Prepare Christmas Cottage by organizing, stocking or decorating.
- Continue to pray for families that are facing hardship this season.
The 2019 Grace Christmas Cottage is fortunate to return to the 2018 location at 1250 William D. Tate in Grapevine between Petco and Joann Fabrics.
Christmas Cottage qualified families are given a hypothetical “budget” that allows the parents to “purchase” donated toys, home goods and appliances in a private, store-like setting. This unique approach allows families to budget their resources and select unique presents while preserving the family’s dignity.
Providing warmth and comfort this season not only allows families facing hardship to uphold cherished traditions; both programs are designed to continue a legacy of giving and instill new traditions for individuals, families and groups year after year.