OK, so she’s not so much a “Mystery Woman” as Lynda Warner is one of our most active and enthused volunteers at GRACE and within the Southlake and surrounding communities in general. She and her amazing husband, Robert, also happened to be our 2018 Gala co-chairs.
Lynda, along with another of our most valuable volunteers, Daveen Miller, are heading up the GRACE Gala Auction committee this year. They will be out and about the next few months to thank our generous 2019 Gala Donors and Sponsors.
Keep your eyes peeled to spot the 2019 GRACE-mobile. Lynda encourages drivers to honk once to say “hello!” She will be making her thank you rounds and playing a little “guess who” game by posting fun pictures of our Gala Sponsorship participants on social media.
If you have partnered with GRACE in the past by volunteering or attended the Gala, you know this premiere event is truly unforgettable. The evening is filled with gourmet food, fine wine and the highest caliber entertainment and auction items, the night is a meaningful celebration of the community’s generosity in providing shelter, food, clothing, education and medical attention.
Our Monetary and In-kind Sponsors are absolutely essential to our efforts, and we ask you to consider the following sponsorship options: (View details and make purchases through the links)
- Become a sponsor of the GRACE Gala as a business or individual, with unique benefits such as brand or individual exposure, valued networking with other community-minded individuals and the satisfaction of knowing your partnership advances the mission of GRACE.
- Sponsor as a family in our Family-2-Family Program
- Donate prized pieces or unique experiences to be auctioned at the silent or live auction or raffled off.
- Purchase individual tickets or a table of ten.
- Purchase raffle tickets for our once-in-a-lifetime luxury Escape Along Hawaii’s Kohala Coast – you do not need to be present to win!
Be sure to wave hello if you spot our GRACE-mobile! The driver – whether it be Lynda, Daveen or another of our extraordinary volunteers – will be able to answer any sponsorship or donation related questions you may have. They can help you with the simple process to get involved and will be prepared for a quick, fun photoshoot of your participation if you wish!