Wanting to get involved with all the generous giving this holiday season but not sure where to start? GRACE has plenty of volunteer opportunities to welcome you, and we are always thrilled with your donations. We can use all the elves we can get!
Ways to get involved:
- Make a monetary donation to the GRACE Christmas Holiday Fund at GRACEGrapevine.org
Host a toy collection within your group
- Gift card drive
- New toy drive
- Set up a tree display and have members adopt ornament with toy items
- Assist clients, price items and help with maintenance of the Christmas Cottage. Spanish-speaking volunteers are always needed. Please email Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (817) 992-4690.
- Bake cookies for families (we need twelve dozen daily!)
- Clean, unpack and sort Christmas Cottage after closing
Pick up toys
- Prepare Christmas Cottage by organizing, stocking or decorating Cottage
- Continue to pray for families that are facing hardship this season, and that God allows us to meet their most pressing needs
Supplies needed to decorate The Cottage
- Rolls of white and bright blue bulletin board paper
- Staple guns and staples
- Blue duct tape / Gorilla Tape
- Packaging tape
- Batteries of all sizes
- Cases of water
- Overhead projectors
- 55 gallon trash bags with and without drawstrings
- Box cutters
- Glitter / Paint
The 2018 Grace Christmas Cottage is located at 1250 William D Tate; Grapevine, TX. 76051 in the Grapevine Town Center between PetCo and Joann Fabrics.Christmas Cottage Logo
You may have heard that we recently moved into our new facility on Walnut Street where we will now office and serve, and are soon to relocate The Pantry, Clinic and Clothing Room. This being the case, we still have a huge undertaking with completing the move. We ask monetary donations in lieu of food while we relocate The Pantry. We are very much in need of winter clothing – coats (particularly boys coats), gloves, hats, etc. at our Clothing Room. Please keep us in mind, and check back as we update our needs throughout the holiday season.
We certainly could not help so many individuals and families without the generous support and love from you and our community. You make all the difference!
For additional questions about involvement, please contact Lara at email@example.com.