In order to provide emergency support to our community in response to COVID-19, please consider donating to GRACE’s Food Pantry Emergency Box. A list of items can be found here.
Thank you for your continuous support!
GRACE is also asking for the following considerations:
GRACE Client Services
At this time, we have been informed that local school districts will be providing for the needs of students under the age of 18. Therefore, GRACE will focus on the needs of Families and the Elderly.
- Food distributions will be pre-boxed and distributed to those in need.
- Clients will be provided with vouchers from Client Services as usual.
- Distribution will take place in the West parking lot area. Please drive
through; there is no need to leave your car.
- Those entering all GRACE facilities will be screened for fever, cough,
shortness of breath, etc. Those exhibiting respiratory symptoms will be
asked to leave the facility and be served remotely, or required to wear a
- Limit the number of family members coming to one per household.
- Clothing distribution has been temporarily suspended.
- Volunteers exhibiting fever, cough or shortness of breath are asked to
remain at home.
- Volunteers in vulnerable populations (older adults and those who have
serious chronic medical conditions), please consider postponing your
volunteer shift and contact your GRACE staff manager.
- Scheduled volunteer groups are asked to contact GRACE Volunteer
Manager, Alicia Fike (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm or
At this time, we are asking that donors refrain from conducting food
drives, or other activities that could endanger the public with large
Rather, help us address this specific need by:
- Online contribution to GRACE for emergency food distribution.
- Go to Amazon.com and purchase specific items from the GRACE
Needs List to be delivered to GRACE.
- Help establish a fund for families whose limited income may be
adversely affected by shutdowns, etc. Although the needs are not
yet clear, these families have little to no capacity to endure even a
modest decrease in income and will require additional support.
- Pray for our country and the world.
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of
God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your
minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7 New International Version (NIV)
Please sign up for the GRACE Newsletter distribution.
Like and Follow GRACE Social Media pages:
Visit www.gracegrapevine.org for up to date information regarding programs and services.
Any additional questions, please email email@example.com or call 817-488-7009