The GRACE Gala is just one week away, and now is the time to secure your seats or table!
The black tie affair, happening Saturday, October 22 at the Irving Convention Center is a chance for the community of Greater Northeast Tarrant County to come together with a kindred desire to see that GRACE programs continue throughout the year.
As the agency’s largest singular fund-raising event of the year, it’s also a fun-filled night of lively entertainment, gourmet food, special performances, dancing and impressive auction items that will exhilarate every taste.
If you plan on coming to the GRACE Gala for the first time, you’ll soon discover why people reserve the special date on their calendar year after year.
Individual tickets are $325 each or a table for $3,000. Sponsorships start at $2,000 at Patron level, or for just $500 more at $3,500, friends and businesses can reserve a table and enjoy Bronze sponsorship perks and recognition. Supporters have the option of tailoring their sponsorship up to $20,000 to support GRACE programming, such as:
- Feed Our Kids, a lunch initiative that provides over 37,500 meals to at-risk children during the summer months, and Christmas Cottage, which provides new, unwrapped toys to over 1,600 children each holiday season.
- GRACE Food Pantry supplies at-risk families with an estimated $500,000 in food staples each year. Our annual food drives provide holiday meals for over 750 families each season.
- GRACE Community Garden produces 3,000 pounds of fresh, organic produce annually for families at risk for malnourishment.
- GRACE Community Clinic offers medical care, vital screenings, immunizations and preventative healthcare.
- GRACE Friends & Family meets the emotional and physical needs of approximately 120 isolated and immobile seniors in the community.
- GRACE Transitional Housing provides shelter and holistic case management to displaced families, including those fleeing domestic violence.
Guests can purchase tickets here.