Here’s a fun project to get your children engaged in the community to help us supplement our Food Pantry inventory. Summer months are busy at the Food Pantry, but food donations are generally lower.
Being intentional with your children to give this summer promotes generosity later in life, the opportunity to empathize with other families, and learn that every little bit can have an impact.
Here’s a photo list so our littlest donors can help mom and dad shop for the Food Pantry’s Top Ten List!
- Canned Meat -Spam, Vienna Sausages, Beef Stew, Spaghetti, Chili
- Condiments- Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Mustard
- Canned Spaghetti Sauce
- Dry Pasta- Shells or Elbows
- Refried Beans
- Pancake Syrup
- Canned Fruit- Peaches, Fruit Cocktail, Pineapple
- Diapers- Sizes 5 Or 6
- Deodorant- Any Type Is Appreciated
- Bath Soap Bars
Print the photo below or download the PDF FoodPantryShoppingList here.