Click here for FINANCIAL GIFTS - Thank you!
Ways to Donate In-Kind
Donated goods allow us to provide for our clients while keeping cash donations available to help where only cash will do! They are essential to the day-to-day operations of GRACE. Please consider donating items or conducting a drive at your church, school or workplace.
In-Kind Donations Wishlist for all Programs
Current Food Pantry Needs
Current Community Clinic Needs
Donation Station (click here for a list of items we accept)
112 N. Scribner Street
Grapevine, TX 76051
Hours: Monday thru Saturday 8:30a - 5:00p
Donation Center and Emergency Food Pantry During Open Hours ONLY (click here for more details)
located behind Compass Center by the dock - Please ring the white door bell so a GRACE representative can help with the donations.
4201 Pool Road
Grapevine, TX 76051
Hours: Wednesday thru Saturday 12:00p - 5:00p
Furniture and large appliance donations should be taken to GRACEful Buys, our upscale resale store at 418 E. Northwest Hwy in Grapevine. GRACE does not pick up any appliances, however, donors are welcome to drop appliances off at the GRACEful Buys location. To schedule a furniture only pickup, please call 817-305-4673.
Items Not Accepted
GRACE accepts most household items for donations, and we proudly sell much of what we cannot give away to our clients at our resale stores, which in turn, raises money for client programs. Each donation is used!
These items that GRACE can not accept are:
- Mattresses or Sleeper Sofas. GRACE cannot store large items like mattresses, nor can we sell used mattresses legally because they pose a sanitary hazard. Please do not bring your mattresses to GRACE.
- Computers and computer monitors. Currently, GRACE does not have the capacity to test and store computer equipment.Please click here for a listing of electronic recycling locations from the City of Grapevine.
- Hazardous materials including building supplies, old tires and chemicals.Please click here for information on recycling hazardous materials from the City of Grapevine.
- Encyclopedias and magazines.
- Broken or badly-worn furniture.
- Televisions. Currently, GRACE does not have the capacity to test and store any televisions.Please click here for a listing of electronic recycling locations from the City of Grapevine.
Thank you for helping GRACE focus on helping our clients.
You can also support GRACE by donating valuable professional services. While some of these opportunities can be found on our volunteer chart, many more are left to your imagination! Some ideas include medical services, repair and maintenance, and technology consulting. If you feel you have a professional service to offer, please contact the GRACE Development Department. All services accompanied by a zeroed invoice will be recognized by GRACE as tax-deductible donations.
As GRACE continues to grow, your donated assets can be vital to our programs as well. The GRACE Transitional Housing program is always in critical need of working vehicles. These vehicles allow our clients to transport themselves to school and work as they move toward independence and self-sufficiency.
For more information about donating Services or Assets, please call the GRACE Development Associate at 817-305-4651.